Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Zambian Christmas Photo Collage

okay so I know this is short-cutting things but I'm in Nairobi for one night and I thought I'd upload some pictures when I have fast Internet available. More stories will ensue!

Merry Christmas everyone! miss you all.
Our first peek at the beautiful Victoria Falls

Jane and I on one of our many lookouts with a beautiful rainbow

takes your breathe away

Vic falls again with my favorite Zambian clouds (the clouds in Zambia are ridiculously cool)

Getting some afternoon exercise on the climbing wall

About to meet our elephants on Christmas morning :)

getting ready for our walk by striking a pose

Our happy walking partners for the day!

Getting ready to head off on our elephant walk.

Our elephants didn't really want to stay on the track



Erin and her elephant posing for the cameras.

getting a little wet on our elephant walk

He sat down so I can sit on his leg; too cute

I'm totally in awe of my elephant right now

just hangin'

working hard at our gingerbread man (I'm providing invaluable creativity advice to Jane)

we're so proud of our handiwork! (ok, well, we had a gingerbread man kit to work with)

opening Secret Santa gifts

Christmas dinner with my Zambian friends

Christmas Day desserts presented  by myself, Jane and Erin. They're so color coded! (our gingerbread man had a bit of an accident)

looks like I'm cozying up to my guide haha
that's all for now folks!
lots of love,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment